If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may use that information to contact you. We do not now and do not intend to sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
Our 2016 Gift Guide features gifts from local vendors at affordable prices. Find the perfect gift for each of your loved ones below!
1. The Toronto Christmas Market is back with its seventh year in our Distillery District. As it is a holiday shopping wonderland, this is the perfect place to pick up amazing gifts right in the heart of your city! Yo Sox, a Toronto based fashion sock companyis a vendor this year, and their amazingly unique socks are the perfect stocking stuffer!
2. Trying to think of the perfect gift for a fussy friend or tricky relative? You don’t need to be a bookworm to appreciate the aesthetic extravagance and timeless appeal of a beautifully bound coffee-table book. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, is still a beloved, best-selling coffee table must have for the fashion and art obsessed, and Total Records: Photography and the art of the album cover, is the perfect gift for any music and design lover. Find both books at Indigo locations across the city!
3. For the gin connoisseur! This Homemade Gin Kit set includes everything you need to transform a bottle of vodka into an outstanding bottle of delicious gin at home! You can find this unique and delicious gift at Toronto’s very own Frank & Oak. The men’s clothing store is also stacked with other amazing presents for significant others, dads, brothers, and sons alike.
4. Movie nights at home just got better for the receiver of this old-fashioned popcorn maker. Perfect for the food-love in your life. Find this product at any Bed Bath & Beyond Toronto location.
5. How do you entertain friends and family over the holidays? These classic party games get a modern makeover and beautifully designed packaging, making them an easy and fun gift idea. The brain teaser game set and charades card game set will get the competitive juices flowing and the good times rolling. Find both sets at CB2 in Toronto!
6. The Santal 26 Classic Candle – 6 by Gee Beauty, featuring a gorgeous minimalistic design is 100% soy wax, entirely vegan and burns for 60 hours! This scent is gentle, smoky and leathery and will fill any space with perfect holiday scents, making this a great holiday gift. 6 by Gee Beauty is located in Rosedale, Toronto.
Images courtesy of: